Guide to shopping at Aldi:
- No coupons. I know. Stay with me.
- No bags. It’s warehouse style – bring your own bags, or be prepared to buy theirs.
- You have to insert a quarter into the cart to use it. You get it back when you return it to the corral.
- Expect bargain basement prices on produce, dairy, and some canned goods. Meat is usually prepackaged.
- There is a Double Your Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like something, bring it back and get a replacement AND your money back.
- $0.25/1 Avocados – Checkout 51 Rebate; May vary by account; Pick Your Own Offer Participating Item; May Only Choose 1 of 5