Courtesy of Champion Chevrolet Gulf Freeway, I’ve been tooling around in a brand new, 2012 White Diamond Chevrolet Traverse LTZ for the weekend. And let me tell you, I will be sorry to see this baby go. It’s got so many features. I’m just going to talk about the ones that we used today.
- Assisted Parking – You mean they put cameras IN CARS?
- Sirius XM Radio – Okay, I could live without this one. My husband loves 80s music. There are dashboard controls. He was having a ball going through all the channels. Me? Not so much. Just sayin.
- DVD Entertainment System – OMG. Jamey, the toddler, was in love. We could take his movie. In. The. Car. He was transfixed. And quiet.
- Plenty of room for the extra-long teenager. He tried the second row, but preferred having the third row all to himself.
- SkyScape Sunroof – Again. The toddler LOVED this the first time we got into the car, and he still loved it today.
- And my personal favorite, the heated seats. I have a bad back, and have been having a rough week. These heated seats were wonderful!
I’ll be back later in the week to talk about the other things we liked about the Traverse. And of course, I wouldn’t be me if I talked about what I didn’t like.
*Disclosure* I received no compensation for writing about the Chevrolet Traverse, other than the pleasure of driving it. My husband is an employee of Champion Mitsubishi and Champion Chevrolet, but of course, the only thing about this post that belongs to him is his love of 80s music.