Foodarama Coupon Policy
Foodarama accepts the following types of coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons from printed publications and periodicals
- Foodarama issued coupons (Mailer Ad and In-Store Coupons)
- Coupons distributed via direct mail
- Printable coupons with a barcode (Internet or Online)
Foodarama has the following guidelines that apply to coupon acceptance:
- Coupons can only be redeemed for the item, brand, and size allowed by the stated requirements of the coupon.
- Cash back will not be given if face value of coupon or combination of coupons exceeds the purchase value of the item.
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item.
- Instore and Mailer Ad coupons can be combined with manufacturer coupons.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- Coupons can not be redeemed for cash.
- Coupons must have a barcode.
- Coupons must not be expired.
- Foodarama does not accept competitor’s coupons.
- Foodarama does not double or triple coupons.
Foodarama has the following guidelines for Printable (Internet or Online Coupon )
- Coupons should be legible and must have a barcode.
- “Free” Product printable coupons are not accepted.
- Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) coupons are accepted.
- The coupons should be printed directly from the website or email.
- Visibly altered coupons will not be accepted.
- Printable coupons must have a unique serial number on the coupon.
Foodarama reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Foodarama also reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities at our discretion.
You can find a direct link to their policy here.
What I like about the new policy:
You can combine manufacturer AND store coupons! Another store that stacks! They also have a generous printable acceptance policy. Most stores don’t have it spelled out that well.