Houston Area Aldi Openings
We’ve chatted on Facebook about how Aldi is coming to Houston, and that they’re a low price leader, and that they will soon be opening in Houston. Well, as I announced last night on Facebook, I have a date! And that date is…
Drum roll please…
April 11, 2013!
Nine different stores will be opening on that date, from the press release I received.
Here are the locations:
- 2228 FM 2920 Rd., Spring, TX 77388
- 4140 Fairmont Pkwy., Pasadena, TX 77504
- 2009 S. Mason Rd., Katy, TX 77450
- 2045 N. Loop 336, Conroe, 77304
- 5930 Fry Rd., Katy, TX 77449
- 10402 Hwy. 6 South, Sugarland, TX 77498
- 11510 Broadway, Pearland, TX 77584
- 13340 Tomball Pkwy., Houston, TX 77304
- 6900 FM 1960 East, Humble, TX 77346
So what is Aldi and why is Kristin so excited?
They are known for being low price leaders EVEN THOUGH they don’t take coupons. They have an open box concept, kind of like Joe V’s. Things aren’t necessarily shelved. You sack your own groceries. They don’t take credit cards, just cash, debit and EBT.
But here’s my favorite part. If you don’t like a product you got from Aldi, they will replace it AND give you your money back. Now, seriously, y’all. That’s some upstanding and outstanding customer service!