Aldi’s Best Deals
Looking for Aldi’s Best Deals? Your prices may be a little higher or lower – Aldi has a couple ads in the Houston area alone.
Guide to shopping at Aldi:
1. No coupons. I know. Stay with me.
2. No bags. It’s warehouse style – bring your own bags, or be prepared to buy theirs.
3. You have to insert a quarter into the cart to use it. You get it back when you return it to the corral.
4. Expect bargain basement prices on produce, dairy, and some canned goods. Meat is iffy, as are interior items.
5. There is a Double Your Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like something, bring it back and get a replacement AND your money back.
[sdc_grocery cr_id=’15’ name=’Aldi’]
Make sure you check out my other Houston area grocery store deals! I cover several stores each week, including H-E-B, Food Town, Sellers Bros, Joe V’s Smart Shop, Kroger, Randalls, Fiesta, Foodarama and Food Fair!