This post may contain affiliate links. You can see my full policy here.
Do you like to save money AND have a great chance at winning some amazing prizes? Well, I do and I have found that entering contests to win great prizes is an easy way to get what I want without spending a dime. I have gathered some friends and we are all offering super prizes on our sites. We are part of the Giveaway train. This week’s grand prize is a Wal-mart gift card. What would you buy?
$56 – 2 Month License to Sweepstakes Ninja x2
$135 – 6 Month License to Sweepstakes Ninja x1
About our Sponsor:
Sweepstakes Ninja saves you time and money. If you were to enter 300-400 sweepstakes on a daily basis, it would probably take you about 150 hours in a month. If you had a job that paid $10/hour, that would be like $1500/month. Plus, this software makes it fun. You don’t get caught up in the menial task of retyping your information over and over.
- Sweepstakes Ninja is fun. You make new friendships, find new exciting sweepstakes, and enjoy ‘sweepstaking’ instead of getting caught up in ‘mundane’ repetitive tasks (like typing your name over and over 1000 times).
- It allows you to enter several hundred sweepstakes with the click of a button, that have a combined value of tens of thousands of dollars in prizes
- You get access to a ‘Big Sweepstakes’ database, which has several million in prizes from various companies & sponsors
- It is constantly being improved. Since it’s release only about 7-8 months ago, there have already been 150 NEW versions, which users get updated instantly on their computer.
- You make new friendships with other people who love sweepstaking, through online forums and other means
- It is a win-win situation for both sponsors & sweepstakers, so both really like it!
- And, of course, the excitement when/if you win a prize is really great.