I have a ton of recipe sites, blogs, helpers, collections, etc, but I always end up at the same places. If you’re stuck in a rut with your meal planning, why not give some of them a try?
- Mel’s Kitchen Cafe – beautiful pictures, tasty food. Some of our new favorite dishes have come from here.
- Food Network – I could watch the Food Network all day. Except the Neelys. And Giada. And Ina Garten. And Rachael Ray. Everyone else, they’re cool.
- Good Cheap Eats – Jessica does a great job of making more gourmet meals sound attainable.
- Supercook – Great for pantry challenges since you can enter in what you have.
- Crockpot 365 – One of the first blogs I started following religiously.
- $5 Dinner – I love her approach, but my husband would divorce me if I served him such small portions.
What are your favorite sites to use when someone asks “What’s for dinner?” And don’t tell me Papa John’s, Dominos, or Pizza Hut. 🙂