Here’s the good prices at Kroger this week. Note the long ad time: I guess they’re going to have one on Sunday, December 26? Maybe this means we’re switching ad runs? Beats me. We’ll see.
Reminder: Load e-coupons to your card at kroger.com, pgesaver.com, cellfire.com and shortcuts.com before you go. No official coupon policy, but generally, it’s 3 like coupons, triple up to .39 and double to .50.
Prices are good through 12/24.
Kroger Spiral Sliced Ham – $1.67/lb – Definitely the week to buy ham! These are sliced, so keep that in mind if you have someone that hates to carve.
Pork Shoulder Butt Roast – .97/lb – Good cut for the crockpot.
Clementines – 5 lb box
– Use the $1 printable from Cuties website or the $.55 from the 12/5 RP. Other areas got up to a $1.50 off, making Kristin jealous.
– Final Price: $3.99 – $4.44.
Kroger Butter – 16 oz – $2
It’s a great time to buy butter, and you’re probably not going to catch it cheaper for a while.
Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage – 2 for $5
– Use the $1.50/2 from the 11/7 RP
– Final Price: $1.75 when you buy 2
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts – 16 oz
– Use the $1 off coupon on the bottle
– Final Price: $.99
Kroger Chicken Frozen, Select Varieties, 3-4 lb Bag – $6.99
Campbell’s Cream of Chicken or Mushroom Soup – 10 for $10
– Use the .25/4 from the 11/7 SS or the $1/4 from Campbell’s Kitchen Recipes for Real Life booklet
– Final Price: $.81 each with insert coupon or .75 each with booklet coupon. Sale price is .60 at Target without coupon. 🙂
Kraft Cheese Select Varieties, Shredded, 7-8 oz – $1.99
– Have you been looking for those peelies?
– $.99 each with the peelie coupon for varieties with Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Ore-Ida Potatoes Frozen, Select Varieties, 19-32 oz – 3 for $6
– The deal is buy 2, get 1 free, but honestly, I would price match this deal at Target in order to use the $2/2 Target coupon from 12/5 SS. YMMV as to final price since the sale price is $3 each. If you have a great Target, you could pay as low as 3 for $4, which is $1.33 each.
Jell-O Instant Pudding or Gelatin – Family Size – 10 for $10
– Check all of those shiny recipe cards. I find tons of coupons on the back, and a lot of times, they include Jello coupons which are rare in mainstream inserts. I also have some B1G1 coupons from this summer/fall.
Heinz Ketchup – 40 oz – $2.18