Sprouts Farmers Market opened recently in the Houston area. Katy, Copperfield, Westheimer, and Spring Cypress are now open!
Sprouts is known for their rock bottom prices and destination areas like bulk bins, vitamins, and produce.
1. Bring your own bags for a $.05 credit.
2. Every day, super low prices.
3. Wednesdays are double ad days. Lower price is taken at the register.
4. Sprouts accepts printable and insert coupons.
Avocado, ea – $0.68
Grapes, Seedless, Red, per lb – $0.88
Mango, Red, ea – $0.50
Mango, Yellow, ea – $0.50
Watermelon, Seedless, Whole, ea – $1.88
Galbani Fresh Mozzarella, 8 oz – $3.00
- $1.00/1 Sorrento Galbani Cheese product; Must register to print
- $1.00/1 Sorrento Galbani Cheese; Email signup required
Meat, Poultry & Fish
Pork Shoulder Roast, per lb – $1.99
Whole, Split, or Cut up Chicken, per lb – $1.59
Canned Goods & Soups
Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes, 14.5 oz – $1.67
Includes: Select varieties