This week, I was accused of having anger management issues by Judy, one of the Extreme Couponing “stars” from Season 2. I don’t have any anger “issues”, but there are things that make me angry, so I decided to take a look at them.
What makes Kristin angry?
- Abuse of power. I cannot stand to see someone in an official capacity lie or talk around the truth.
- Ignorance. Willful ignorance burns my biscuits like nobody’s business. Even if you weren’t taught any better, there’s always the internet.
- Fraud. Government fraud, coupon fraud, or welfare fraud, they all push my buttons.
- Lying. I cannot abide a liar. You tell me the truth, or don’t tell me anything. Tell me it’s none of my business before you tell me a lie.
- Theft. I will give you the shirt off of my back if you need it, but don’t you dare take something from me.
Does this make me an angry person? Sometimes. I blame it on my Irish background, but I’m no more than Irish than Lucky Charms.
I make no apologies for who I am. I am a human being, with character flaws. I’m sarcastic, and snarky, and occasionally far too blunt for my own good. But at least I’m fun!