Here’s the things I see that are worth a trip into Randalls this week. Since my closest Randalls is about 10 miles away, yes I do plan it out.
Reminder: Load e-coupons to your card at randalls.com, pgesaver.com, cellfire.com and shortcuts.com before you go. Also, you can print/view their coupon policy here. Short version is 1 like coupon, triple up to .39 and double to .50.
Prices are good through 12/21.
Safeway Smoked Whole or Shank Half Ham – $.99/lb – Hams are a great bang for the buck. Versatile and easy to cook.
Rancher’s Reserve Boneless Beef Chuck Pot Roast – $1.99/lb
– Load the $3/$15 coupon from Randalls.com
Hormel Bacon, Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls or Fully Cooked Selections, Selected Varieties – B1G1 Free (Prices are around $4.50 at my store.)
– Use the Jimmy Dean Sausage $1.50/2 from the 11/7 RP.
– Final Price: around $1.50 each.
Tyson Breaded Chicken Selections – B1G1 Free (Prices range from $6.99-8.99)
– Use 2 $1/1 Tyson Chicken coupons – there’s a bunch out there right now.
– Final Price: around $2.50-$3.50 each.
Land O Lakes Butter, 16 oz Quarters – $2.99
– Use the $1/2 coupon from the 10/24 SS
– Final Price: $2.49 when you buy 2. Butter freezes well and rarely goes cheaper for name brand.
Imperial Sugar – $1.99
– Use the .50/1 from the 11/14 SS or the 12/12 SS
– Final Price: $1.00. Name brand sugar goes this low twice a year, give or take. And when it does, I buy about 5 packages, so 20 lbs.