These deals start on Sunday!
- $1.00 Fiskars kids scissors
- 1 cent pencil sharpener
- $1.00 ream of paper after MIR
- 25 cent Foray dry erase markers, 2PK
- 25 cent Scholastic glue sticks, 4PK
- 25 cent poly pocket folders
These deals are in my weekly ad. If you don’t make it to the store before they’re sold out, you should be able to pricematch at Target or Wal-Mart.
· 2 for $1 Sharpie singles
· $1 ream of paper (after Mail in Rebate)
· 10 paper pocket folders for $1.00
· $.25 filler paper
· $.25 ruler
· $.25 Crayola 24ct crayons
· $.25 Office Depot 10pk of stick pens
Even if you don’t have a school supply list for your kids, or these items aren’t on it, it might be worth it to pick them up for your home office, organization, or for donation if it’s in your budget. Crayolas won’t be much cheaper all year long, so it makes sense to buy what you might need now, while it’s cheap. 🙂