Joe V’s accepts the following types of coupons:
– Manufacturer issued coupons obtained from printed publications (newspaper, FSI, magazines, etc)
– Printable coupons with a bar code (i.e. Online or Internet coupons)
Please consider the following guidelines and limitations:
– Coupons can only be redeemed for items, brands, and sizes as specified by the requirements of the coupon.
– Only one manufacturer coupon per item is permitted.
– Joe V’s does not double or triple coupons.
– Joe V’s cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
– Coupons must be presented to the cashier at time of purchase.
– Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash.
– Coupons cannot exceed the price of the item.
The following coupons cannot be accepted:
– Expired coupons
– Competitor coupons
– Coupons without a barcode
Joe V’s accepts valid Online and other Printable Coupons as follows:
– Online and other Printable coupons should be legible and have a scannable bar code.
– Buy-one-get-one-free coupons (BOGOs) are accepted. (i.e. Buy X, Get X Free)
– “Free product” printable coupons are not accepted (i.e. Get X Free) if no purchase is required.
– Printable Coupons will not be accepted if they appear copied or are altered in any way. They should be printed directly from the website or email in which they were offered.
– Printable Coupons have unique serial numbers and follow an industry standard format; they are non-transferable, and should not be copied, scanned, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed.
Joe V’s reserves the right to refuse any coupon or limit quantities.